We are looking for Senior iOS Developer to join an IT-Media company that creates and develops viral content projects around the world.
The development team creates unique products — mobile applications and tools to optimize the company’s business processes, health and fitness mobile apps for women. They include a system for detecting trending content, software for managing video production, and other important internal developments. We work with HighLoad.
There are more than 200 specialists in seven different countries. They include developers, analysts, editors, video editors and others. The main distinguishing feature of our specialists is their desire to constantly grow, develop and learn new things.
- 3+ years experience in iOS Development
- Strong experience with Swift
- MVC (not Massive View Controller)
- Dependency Injection
- UIKit, Autolayout
- REST API
- In-App Purchases
- Local and remote notifications
- GCD and NSOperations
- Core Data/Realm
A HUGE PLUS:
- Experience of project development from scratch
- Experience in leading teams
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Development of the project from scratch. In this role, you will also have the responsibility for making (in consultation with others) key technical and data architecture decisions.
- Integration with the backend.
- Unit tests.
What we offer:
- Comfortable working conditions: an office with all the modern conveniences (including free lunch & snacks, game rooms and many other amenities)
- Professional growth: lectures and seminars, access to educational materials, paid training and courses outside the company
- Fair compensation that allows employees to focus on project development and their own professional growth
- Health insurance
- Corporate and team-building events, where we celebrate the successes and achievements of our teams and the company
Send your CV and join our team!