We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced Product Marketing Manager to define and execute the go-to-market product strategy for COSTS — a product company, which develops mobile solutions in the FinTech domain. The Company’s mission is to make money management simple and fun for millions of people and to get into TOP-10 FinTech apps in the World.
We have a startup-like environment, a mission to achieve, and no time to lose! We treat each other well, strongly believe in our idea of building a great FinTech solution that millions of people will use.
What is our Product?
Costs is a money tracking app which helps you to keep, monitor and share all kinds of incomes and expenses, made by cash or card in an easy way.
https://costs.ee — Website
https://www.facebook.com/costs.ee/ — Us on Facebook
You’ll bring audience, industry and opportunity insights to the product development stage. And, of course, you will be in charge of the scale user growth for our mobile app. To drive these activities you must be a strong influencer and doer, who is self-motivated and has a proven track record of success. You will be able to implement and upgrade strategic thinking, market vision to bring our startup to a Big game.
Responsibilities included but not limited to:
Market strategy developing
- Analyze the target market and customers, establish positioning and market strategy for Costs;
- Build Sales Funnel with SEO (Google, Yandex, etc.), SMM (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, etc.) and it’s content (posts, articles, blogs, video content, etc.) marketing campaigns to accelerate a paid user growth;
- Design, plan, implement the most effective user acquisition campaigns for iOS and Android apps;
- Strong understanding of analytics software i.e. Google Analytics/ App Annie and the ability to set up the most important metrics, use this data to analyze campaigns and make decisions based on data analysis;
- Generate and maintain KPI dashboards.
Promo campaigns management.
What we need you to have:
- Solid Analytical skills and data-driven decision making;
- Relevant experience with digital marketing preferably for B2B products on the global market;
- Demonstrated experience with mobile and app marketing campaigns. Experience with user acquisition campaigns and marketing for both the Apple and Google Play app stores;
- Experience using App intelligence and app analytics software;
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Telegram, Twitter, Instagram: knowledge of its ecosystem, promotion, analytics, targeting;
- Stay on top of the latest industry developments in mobile marketing.
It almost goes without saying that we offer:
- Work at a supportive and fast-growing startup with great people;
- Big goals, challenging work and meaningful feedback;
- Project exposure and ownership that impact our world, users, product, colleagues, and business.What we care most about in people:
- A habit to care. Everything you do must be meaningful. You love your product and always want to make it better;
- Passion to build. For you, money is not a top motivator (but we do make sure your compensation is fair);
- Result orientation. What difference does it make how many hours have been spent, when the job is not complete (result prevails over process);
- Self-organization. We don’t tell you what to do, but we want to receive the results at an agreed time;
- Team spirit. We believe that good things are created by cooperative minds;
- Ability to both self-start and willingness to take direction in an ever-changing environment with shifting deadlines.
Do you want to come to join us?
Please send in an application and we will contact you.