We are the global provider of the broadest and most comprehensive enterprise guest experience and management platform for the hotels.
Our mission is nothing less than a whole new way to travel, taking advantage of new mobile technologies to deliver a superior hotel stay. We put guests in charge of what, when and how they want their hotel to meet their needs.
We are building the next-generation hardware and software platform for the hospitality industry and are looking for brilliant and versatile engineers who know the technology landscape and can craft simple and creative solutions.
Engineering offices are located in Kyiv, Orlando, and Los Angeles.
We are currently looking for Software Engineer with strong experience in Android development. Familiarity with Android Enterprise framework, EMM/MDM solutions and use cases is a strong plus. You would act as a scrum team member and report to our Senior Director of Engineering.
We work on a diverse set of projects ranging from Android Enterprise application development to research of Android framework code and dealing with hardware issues.
- Design new and support existing Android and iOS based products for devices management in hospitality sector
- Contribute to our API and SDK design
- Contribute to tasks prioritization with our product manager team
- Understand and contribute to the end to end release process
- Ensure that all production systems are well monitored, instrumented, and analyzed to ensure performance and availability
- Get involved in all aspects of the development, testing and production environments
- 4+ Years of mobile development experience
- Expert knowledge of Android SDK, understanding of Android Enterprise framework
- Experience with building EMM/MDM solution is a big plus
- Solid knowledge of Android build systems (Gradle, Make, Ninja)
- Skills to build modular, reusable, and tested code
- Writing tests must be your everyday practice (both unit and integration tests)
- Ability to lead features from inception to deployment
- Good English communication skills — you will work in a distributed environment collaborating with team members in our LA and Orlando offices
Other Desired Skills
- Android (Linux) embedded experience
- iOS MDM experience
- Experience with backend development using one of C#, Python, Java, Go
- Reactive programming
- Contributions to open source libraries/SDKs
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Ability to efficiently learn new tools and systems
- Experience with cloud platforms like AWS and Google Cloud Platform
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience,
- Participation in Company’s Equity Incentive Plan,
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave,
- Flexible time off and WFH policies,
- Using corporate Uber account when you leave office at late hours,
- Transparent and collaborative office culture.
- Our office is located near circus building in Kyiv.
Interested? Send your CV.