INTELITY is the global provider of the broadest enterprise guest experience and management platform for hotels, casinos, cruise lines, and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most direct and advanced connection to their guests, while also supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our award-winning company has been recognized as an industry leader by Built in LA, Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, and Travel Weekly, and has received accolades about our platform and leadership. We are growing rapidly and have offices in both North America and Europe.
We are currently looking for a strong backend software engineer to assist in designing and implementing our cloud microservices with a focus on third parties system integration that will result in a highly consistent, highly available, and performant backend applications. This position requires a strong knowledge of C#, .Net Core platform.
- Join our Integrations team to architect, design and implement end to end solutions that involve 3rd party systems (e.g. PMS, BLE Locks, In-room control…), our cloud infrastructure and our mobile applications.
- Contribute to tasks prioritization with other engineers and product managers.
- Work with the QA engineers to ensure the integrity of the software released.
- Understand and contribute to the end to end release process.
- Contribute to the architecture and implementation of our cloud software and infrastructure.
- Ensure that all production systems are well monitored, instrumented, and analyzed to ensure performance and availability.
- Get involved in all aspects of the development, testing and production environments.
- Strong software engineering fundamentals.
- 3+ years of experience with backend development.
- Advanced knowledge of C# .NET.
- Frameworks like ASP.NET Core.
- Databases like PostgreSQL and MongoDB.
- Cache with MemCached or Redis.
- Containerization with Docker/Kubernetes.
- Experience working with microservices and distributed systems.
Other Desired Skills
- Experience with Java and Spring Boot.
- Python experience (Django framework, Amazon Lambda).
- Experience with Cloud platforms like AWS and Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience working in an Agile environment and Scrum teams.
INTELITY offers competitive pay, benefits, and equity for qualified candidates. We are focused on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where team members are able to grow and flourish. We offer supplementary benefits, paid vacations, holidays and sick leave, and gym membership reimbursement.