Iownit.us is a financial technology company that is being registered as a broker/dealer and operates marketplace for trading private securities and other financial assets in the US. This platform helps entrepreneurs to raise capital with minimal friction and allow materially larger number of investors to gain access to assets and deals previously outside of their reach.
Underpinning the business is an enterprise private permissioned blockchain platform (distributed ledger) with smart contracts framework. It creates a unique opportunity to create a new capital raising and trading infrastructure that provides trusted, secure source of information at a materially lower cost to use, while being compliant with current regulatory requirements.
We are developing and operating a platform for US capital markets. Strong, motivated product development team, unique knowledge of US fin/investment sector.
Code on Typescript, with tests and QA. Complex automated deployments on AWS. English speaking env with other teams in Portugal and US.
In iownit.us we are developing and operating the platform for issuing and trading private securities and other financial instruments on the regulated US market. We are fully funded, have production-ready platform, a lot of demand for new features and products. Platform contains web GUI, backend and private distributed ledger layers, interfaced with REST APIs and deployed on AWS.
There are several open positions for strong middle developers in our UA team (Kyiv or Lviv). Primary responsibilities of full-stack engineer are to work on the new features for the iownit.us platform, focusing on Angular based web frontend and NodeJs based backend APIs. Also, there is a lot of AWS infrastructure involved, various integrations with 3rd party services and the possibility to learn how to apply permissioned blockchain technology for real business products (no crypto, no bullshit :).
You are a good fit if you:
- passionate to deliver value to customers;
- can demonstrate your skills in designing and implementing APIs and services using NodeJs;
- have built cross-browser, adaptive and secure web frontends on Angular 2+;
- used to cover your code with unit and integration tests where it makes sense;
- have practical experience with role-based permissions and security on both backend and frontend;
- feel comfortable with Docker and AWS stack;
- able to communicate in English, at least on tech level.
- Last, but not least, we are here to bring the value and positive experience to our clients and team. So you will join the team working on the common goal and responsibility for the results!
- Product development experience in fintech area and proactive attitude are very appreciated.
- Startup culture, professional development teams focused on the real business goals, as well as personal/team improvement.
- Comfortable office in Kyiv or Lviv downtown.
- Possibility of business trips to Portugal and US. Practical business knowledge about regulated US capital/financial markets.
Apply now and join us asap!